Saturday, November 10, 2012

Fashionista

Everyone always asks where do you buy your daughters clothes. Well here is the answer. I will be posting pictures of her outfits periodically and where you can find them! She is quiet a fashionista and loves loves loves skirts and dresses but can usually be talked into jeans or skinny jeans on P.E. day.

This great red sweater I bought at a consignment store (consignment stores are a great place to sell your old clothes and sometimes you can find some great clothes at a good price.) The tunic shirt used to be a dress from Old Navy (I keep all her dresses as long as they still fit in the arms and just make them into long shirts that look great with skinny jeans) And last her silver sparkle tom knock offs from Walmart. 


This purple outfit was a must have - the sweater, skirt, leggings, and shoes are from Target. I was really pushing it when I bought this last year because it is a size 5T and Brie happened to be 6 when I bought it and    now 7 in this picture. When things get too small and I can't seem to part with it I just have her long leggings be capri leggings and if you push up the sleeves on the sweater no one can tell that it is too short. The only thing not from Target is the white ruffle shirt from Old Navy. 

1 comment:

  1. I love this outfit. Your blog is really nice. I really like your hair ideas.

    ReplyDelete