Saturday, November 24, 2012

2 braids going into a side pony

Part down her natural part line. I know all of you are wondering why I never do anything parted down the middle - well that's because my little princess THINKS it doesn't look good on her so I have transformed all my dos to be down the side. After you part down her natural part do another part diagonal to that one down past her ear.



Start braiding straight down the section you parted off.
I'm doing a outer braid but your welcome to do a regular braid as well. 


Secure with a rubber-band. 


Move to the other side and start braiding down and around the back of her head with the remaining hair. 


Secure with a rubber-band. 


Grab both braids and secure with a rubber-band to make a ponytail. 
Remove the other rubber-bands and comb through hair.


Curl the ponytail and finish with a hair accessory. 




No comments:

Post a Comment