Monday, October 29, 2012

Braided Back Pony

Start out with a part down her natural part line and then part down from there to her ear. With that section we are going to do a french braid. With this style I prefer an outer braid but your more than welcome to do a flat braid. Picture down below. 


 Make sure you braid all the way down that section of hair.

Move over to the other side and repeat. 


 Grab both braids and secure in the back with a rubber band. After secured you can then remove the rubber bands at the end of the braids and comb through.

Comb and gather all of the un-braided hair into a pony tail. Attach the braided section to the pony tail.

 Finish with a ribbon or flower and curl the ends. 

 
DON'T FORGET TO LEAVE A COMMENT IF YOU WANT TO BE PUT INTO THE GIVEAWAY. 

4 comments:

  1. Cute Brit! I think Ellie's hair is long enough now so I can try these cute ideas!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the idea of using the outer braid...very cute!

    ReplyDelete
  3. You are so talented! Love ya girl!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really like this one because it seems doable for me! Sophie always loves it when I bring two braids back into one ponytail. Beautiful model!!

    ReplyDelete